Wednesday, April 14, 2010

She won't go quietly.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-So9lXFt5rM
^^that song kind of makes me happy.
I don't know why though.

I'm about to start painting in art tomorrow. My painting is going to be weird. And bad. I already know it. D:

I have a meeting about my trip to France and hosting an exchange student next week. Monday, I believe. The same day I have to go get bloodwork done so that I can start taking Accutane. I'm kind of nervous but I don't want to tell my mom or anyone because then she'll think I don't really want it when I do.
So I just have to wait it out I guess.

My chemistry teacher is crazy and unfair. I dread going into her classroom every day.

I've also lost most of my inspiration for my art sketchbooks. I keep procrastinating. I can't think of any ideas for them. Nor can I study for my civics test. I can't stay focused long enough.

Anyways. I have nothing interesting to write about. Sorry. :/

No comments:

Post a Comment