I would almost hate for the wrong person to find this blog. It could end up pretty bad.
Anyways.
I'm sort of. I don't know. Frustrated.
I'm tired of always having to call Dre. I wish, just for once, he'd call me. Or reach out to me. Or. I don't know. He seems like he's too busy for me lately, and that kind of hurts. Don't just not call me when we're supposed to hang out. Don't wait for me to text you, when the day is revolving around your biking plans. Wouldn't it make sense for you to call me when you're done, since we were supposed to hang out WHEN YOU GOT DONE? :/ I don't know. Like I said, I'm just kind of frustrated. And hurt.
Monday I'm going to have bloodwork done. It's the final step before I get approved to start taking Accutane. I'm pretty nervous, actually. But I'm excited. I'm hoping it will be my way out of this endless battle that I've been fighting for years. I'm so tired of having bad skin. I just want to be able to look in the mirror and say "hey, my skin looks nice today." I don't remember the last time I've been able to do that.
I'm also going to a France meeting Monday night. It's about hosting a French kid this fall. I'm really excited about it, actually. Hosting someone and going back to France again will give me an opportunity to try out my French. I may not be the best, but it's better than not knowing anything, right?
Anyways. I really don't have much else to talk about. I'm talking to Laur on AIM and it's making me really happy. I missed her, a lot. I wish we could talk more often, because she's one of those people who just... gets it. She understands the world in a way most people don't, and I love that about her.
Anyways. Night.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

pst. i love you. you make me smile so fucking much and you're just so genuine and good. and i really don't get it. i really don't get how fucking LUCKY i am to have met someone like you.
ReplyDeletecause you're special.
and unlike anyone else.
and i wouldn't trade you for the world.
not for a million bah jillion kah trillion dollars.
nope.
(:
i love you.
<3 bree:3
Awww, Moe.
ReplyDeleteI am always here for you, you know this.
Anytime. <3
I love you, chickadee. c:
Aww. ): You guys make me feel so special and loved. I love you both so much. <3
ReplyDelete