Today, I'm going to hang out with Dre. I'm not really sure where we'll go or what we'll do, but I guess we'll have fun. I really want to go see Paranormal Activity, but I don't know if we'll be able to. Which sucks, but whatever.
I really want to talk to Laur. I'm not sure why, but I do. I mean, of course I miss her. But I really feel like there's so much I need to tell her. I guess because we were each other's estrogen relief for so long.
I miss Bree, too. I really think I could sit down all day today and just talk to her about the world, and my life, and not even cover a fraction of it. I have so so so much to tell her. I really want to call her soon.
I haven't talked to Ry lately. I always wonder how he's doing, but I'm always scared to call him. I feel like I'm bothering him, but I don't know why. I guess because he's always on the phone and he drops other calls for me, so I feel like I'm interupting something. So I get scared to call.
Other than that, I can't think of much else to say. Just, someone write something.
It's driving me insane not hearing from you guys.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment