skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
If I had the guts, I'd probably say this aloud.
Thursday, October 8, 2009
i'll never let you gooo.
i remember the stupid things, the mood rings, the bracelets and the beads.
nickels and dimes, yours and mine, did you cash in all your dreams?
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Followers
Blog Archive
►
2012
(10)
►
April
(1)
►
February
(2)
►
January
(7)
►
2011
(6)
►
August
(2)
►
May
(4)
►
2010
(28)
►
December
(1)
►
July
(1)
►
June
(4)
►
May
(3)
►
April
(7)
►
March
(2)
►
February
(6)
►
January
(4)
▼
2009
(60)
►
December
(6)
►
November
(7)
▼
October
(9)
No one is posting, so I guess I will.
j'ai des trucs à faire aujourd'hui, mais...
just me, and nothing more.
black and white photographs brought to life.
sdfgh.
Saturday, as told on Sunday.
i'll never let you gooo.
take me home tonight.
fuzzy blue lights.
►
September
(15)
►
August
(5)
►
July
(2)
►
June
(3)
►
May
(4)
►
April
(5)
►
March
(4)
About Me
Morgan
I'm Morgan. And that's about the extent of it. I live, I learn, but I make mistakes, too.
View my complete profile
No comments:
Post a Comment