In exactly one week, TAI's new EP is going ot be released. I'm excited, but nervous. FTABH was good, but not nearly as unique as Santi. Which, in my opinion, was equally as good as Almost There. FTABH has grown on me since its release, though. It's not a bad album by any means, but Santi is still my favorite. Santi is basically a compilation of the songs that remain close to your heart, no matter where life may take you.
Anyhow, here's a sneak peak of TAI's new song, Days Like Masquerades:
I'm excited to hear their recorded version. Hopefully, it will be Santi-worthy.
ANYHOWWW. Yesterday was fun -- minus the part where Ryan Blake decided it would be fun to grab my legs while I was walking up the stairs at school, and caused me to fall and bust my ass on the stairs. Well, more specifically, bust my shin, drop my books and shit, and attempt not to bust my face open. Him laughing his ass of and not helping me pick my shit up didn't help. So I chased him down the fall, slapped him, HARD, and walked away. He turned around and yelled, "I LOVE YOU, MORGAN!", to which I replied, "FUCK YOU, RYAN BLAKE. I HATE YOU." It was quite loud, as teachers walked out of their classes to stare, but I didn't care. I was mad, and my shin was throbbing. Dre was like "Do you want me to beat the shit out of him? Because I wouldn't mind, honestly. It's no trouble." But, I don't want Dre fighting, and Ryan Blake WAS just playing around, even if it was a total dick move. Hah.
Todayyyy was basically lame. We made incredible inappropriate jokes in English, to the point where our English teacher had to shut everyone up before she lost her job (if someone were to walk in an overhear us, that is). I guess it's not really polite to talk about pedophiles, rape, prostitution, the kidnapping of underage children for sexual use, sexual behaviors, sexual acts, using the words "fuck" and "ass" in the same sentence, craigslist ads for sex, slutty women, WRITING suggestive personal ads for craigslist/yahoo personals, ect. Our teacher found it quite amusing until the whole "fuck" and "ass" thing came in to play, but then let it slide once kids started writing personal ads. But then it got out of hand when we turned "personal ads" and "pen-pals", into "suggestive personal ads" and "one-night stands". What's so wrong about having a little fun? SHE started it by posting suggestive personal ads on the overhead. I mean, please. We are teenagers, we are perverted, we cannot handle the hormone levels in our body, an for christ's sake, we take everything the wrong way. Do not test this theory, PLEASE.
But yeah, English was fun. Ceramics was... ceramics. Um. Pre-calc was boring, as usual. French 1, I passed the dictée with a 5, which is a perfect score. I was the only one out of any of her classes to pass my French teacher's dictée with a 5, and apparently that's like, phenomenal shit or something. She was like, "Morgan, that's absolutely incredible. I have no idea how you even did that, I never have French 1 students pass ANY of my dictée's with a 5." I fucking hate when teachers do that, though. They act like it's a fucking phenomenon that you passed their test with a good score. That almost makes me feel like they think I'm stupid or something. All you had to do was fucking listen to a recording of people speaking French and write down what the people said in French. It's not fucking rocket science, and it was only like a paragraph, for crists's sake. But apparently her dictée's are supposed to be hard? I don't know, I thought it was easy; but I guess nobody else in any of her classes did. So, therefore, I have already been singled out for the year as the "chick to ask questions to", and that fucking bugs the hell out of me. Look up a god damn word, you have hands and a French book right in front of your fucking face. Just because I'm good at a foreign language, doesn't mean I'm your fucking personal dictionary. I don't even study, for christ's sake, so it's not like it's that hard to learn a language. It's basic memorization, and all the dictée's are, are listening and writing. My god, it's not that hard to write what you hear. It's unneccessary to have a fucking heart attack when I understand something. Jeez.
Agh. People just bug me, sometimes.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment