Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Love song for no one.

Searching all my days just to find you.
I'm not sure who I'm looking for,
I'll know it
when I see you.
Until then, I'll hide in my bedroom,
staying up all night just to write
a love song for no one.

I'm tired of being alone,
so hurry up and get here.
I'm tired of being along,
so hurry up and get here.


I could have met you in a sandbox,
I could have passed you on the sidewalk.
Could I have missed my chance,
and watched you walk away?


Sdfgh. I freaking love John Mayer with a passion. His songs are so cute-sy and just. I don't know. But I really enjoy listening to them. A lot.
I sort of want to start drawing again. Or painting. Or do something artsy. I miss being creative and such, but I just have no idea what to draw or paint. Ever. So, instead, I'm just getting out all of my creative juices (as well as stress) through venting to this blog. Wonderful, huh? I feel like I should start drawing again, though. I was good. I guess I'm just scared that I won't be as good as I used to be and I'll get frustrated. I guess that does sound pretty stupid, though. I'm scared to start drawing again because I won't be as good as I used to? Oh please. I really just need to suck it up, get some paper and my Prismacolors, and start drawing.
SOMEONE GIVE ME SUGGESTIONS OF WHAT TO DRAW.
Actually, I don't know how many people actually read this shit anymore. I doubt anyone does. It used to be a handful of us who blogged, but I guess we've all outgrown it. Or just never have the time anymore. I know it's not that we don't have anything to say, because we could write a fucking soap opera with all of the shit that goes down in our lives. I guess the only one who really reads it anymore is Josh, but only when I tell him I post stuff. So, I guess this is probably going to end up being like my little online diary. Again. Oops.
I feel weird writing all of this stuff knowing that Josh might read it. I guess that sounds really dumb, but. I don't know. I basically spill my life onto this damb blog and I really haven't let anyone in since me and Dre broke up. Of course the girls know a lot of what goes on in my life, but they don't know near as much as what I post on this blog. In fact, I don't think they know about Josh and I. I mean, I mentioned to Heidi and Megan how he was being really sweet to me and that I thought I was developing feelings for him, but because of my hectic schedule I haven't really been able to talk to them much about it this week. So, long story short, I feel weird knowing that, once again, someone is going to be able to get inside my head. Know what I'm thinking. Understand how I'm feeling. It's weird, y'know?
SDFGH. I AM SO READY FOR THIS WEEKEND THAT IT IS NOT EVEN FUNNY. So far, I have preeeetty much my whole weekend booked. Oops. So, here it is:
Friday afternoon: Blockbuster with Tyler and/or hang with Heidi & Megan
Saturday morning: Hang with Megan and Heidi
Saturday afternoon: Hang with Joshuaaa
Saturday night: Hang with Cait, Gloria, Tyler, Alex, Danne and Max
Sunday, all day: Hang with the gang! (Cait, Gloria, Tyler, Danne, Alex & Max)
Sdfgh. It is going to be SO SO SO MUCH FUN. I love our little weekend group. That being me, Cait, Gloria, Tyler, Danne, Alex and Max. We always have so so so much fun together. And we do stupid shit. And it's okay because nobody judges anyone else. We dance like nobody is watching. We sing like nobody can hear us. We scream like we hate each other when really, we love each other. We lose our sanity. We eat too much food. We have fun. We laugh. We smile. We get along. And I love it.
Speaking of dancing like nobody is watching, Saturday was so so so fucking hilarious. When our little group was sitting on the lifeguard stand listening to music, a couple of us started dancing when we were sitting down. And eventually I was like "aw, fuck this" and just stood up and started dancing. And I know the people walking by were like "...what the hell is she doing?" But gah, it was so much fun. I thanked my lucky stars that Josh didn't walk up when I was dancing. Thattt would have been a nice, warming welcome. "OH HAI, I HAVEN'T SEEN YOU IN LIKE FOREVER, BUT THIS IS ME DANCING TO "DOWN ON ME" LIKE A HO WHILE CAIT AND GLORIA SING ALONG." Yeah. Wonderful.

Oh. and if this blog entry seems random as hell, that's probably because I'm losing my mind from taking the AP Lang exam today. I CAN'T TALK ABOUT IT FOR 2 DAYS. So on Friday, expect a blog entry ranting like hell about it. Kthanks. But, I did find where people started to work out the 2011 Calc BC exam online WHICH WAS POSTED AFTER THE FRQ's WERE ALLOWED TO BE TALKED ABOUT, SO NOBODY SHOOT ME. But, whoever posted them must have gotten their green insert back (I didn't, not fair!). BUTTT if their work is right, then I did really awesome on the exam. And that would be amazing. Anddd I would be so so so happy. :D

Anyways. That is all.

Lovelovelove,
Morgan

No comments:

Post a Comment