Olayso. Last night, me and Bree had a. um. virtual movie date? Sleepover? Something like that. We watched Paranormal Activity together. xD
It was really fun. :c Not gonna lie. Probably better than when other people stay at my house, because I didn't have to share the blankets and nobody reached over and grabbed me to try to make me freak out and fall off the bed. c: It was nice.
Butyeah. Um. ): That movie is so freakin' scary. Do not watch it at night. xD
Personally, I think the theatrical ending is much scarier than the original. Justsaying. So if you're going to watch the ending, you might as well watch the theatrical one. It made me jump. ):
Anyhow, I LOVE YOU BREE. (:
- Moe.
P.S. Bree, we're twins. It's definitely like, ): as official as official could possibly get.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

we are.(:
ReplyDelete