I think I've decided that I'm getting rid of all of the postsecrets that I've never mailed off. I think I'm putting them in a photo album and giving them to Dre. He always asks to see them, so I figure he might enjoy them. I guess.
I just want to get rid of them. I don't want them to be my secrets anymore. I want someone else to understand and know what I'm feeling. But at the same time, I don't. I'd rather wallow in my own secrets until I drown in them.
Does that make me weird? Or just human?
Sometimes I don't know how to answer my own questions. And that bothers me. I wish I could just figure things out sometimes. Like, not have to acutally LOOK for the answer. It would just be there. But I've learned that that isn't the way life works, unfortunately. Things just can't be easy, or we'd never learn. We'd never get scars, bruises, feel pain or make mistakes. We'd just be robots.
But even robots would eventually fail us, right?
One day, robots will cry.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment