Saturday, November 21, 2009

Fall Air. & P.S. Laureen.

I'm tired. Not really tired, just not exactly all with it. I feel like I'm having one of those weird out of body experiences, where you can see everything around you, but not from your own point of view. I guess it's just me reminiscing, but sometimes it scares me how surreal it feels.

Dre opened the car door, and the wind rushed through the tiny opening, filling the car. He closed his eyes and smiled. "It smells like fall," he stated. And it did. The air smelt crisp and overpowered the usual salty smell of the ocean air. The wind blew through my hair and I closed my eyes, inhaling. It simply smelt like fall, and nothing else. It smelt beautiful. I felt a pang in my heart as I realized this. Does the Northern air smell like this in the fall?

I can't write right now. I'm trying, but I just can't. I have so much I want to say, that I don't know where to start. I'm sorry.

Oh, and P.S. Laureen, you should post a few of your playlists on here. I love your music.

No comments:

Post a Comment