Friday, May 1, 2009

parle vous francais?

I BET YOU DON'T.
well, you might.
i don't know.

ANYWAYS.
i feel. weird.
and i saw this girl.
named amanda.
talking
LYKE DIZ ON FACEBOOK.
LYKE DOUBLEYOUTEEEFF?!
yeah.
that's what i said.

I FEEL.
weird tonight.
my house smells like.
cinnamon.
well, sorta.

I FEEL.
like i don't know anyone anymore.
like.
ry and laur.
sorta.

...don'tfreakoutkthanks.

ANYWAYS.
I FEEL.
really cold.
right now.
and like.
i want.
to write.
my lines.
relatively.
the same.
length.

I FEEL.
like reading.
shel silverstein.
and listening.
to jack johnson.
atthesametime.

I FEEL.
like watching.
conan o' brien.

I FEEL.
odd.



i feel alone-ish.
yet too crowded.
and i don't know how to explain it.
i feel.
odd.
pretty.odd.
i feel.
useless.
and helpless.
and yet.
too powerful.
i feel.
odd.
pretty.odd.
i feel.
a breakdown coming on.
and yet.
i feel.
serene.
i smell.
cinnamon.
still.

peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment